California Wine and Cheese Expo Inc.
The California Wine and Cheese Expo Inc.(CW&CE) is a California based company set up to assist California wineries and cheese companies to market California wine and cheese to China.
Exclusive partnership with CICC
We have an exclusive partnership with the China International Commodity Center (CICC) that manages the Shanghai Waigaoqiao Bonded Area (the largest bonded area in China, with over 1.2 million square feet of indoor exhibition area). Based on our exclusive partnership, CICC will only partner with any California winery or cheese company through our California Wine and Cheese Expo Inc. Furthermore, California Wine and Cheese Expo located in this bonded area will serve as the official center to show case California Wine and Cheese to the buyers from all over China.
China International Commodity Center is situated in Shanghai Waigaoqiao Free Trade Zone, the northern east part of Shanghai. Set up in 1990, covering 10 km2, Shanghai Waigaoqiao Free Trade Zone (WFTZ) is the foremost and largest free trade zone in China. Thanks to the unique policies and incentives granted by China's State Council, WFTZ integrates multiple functions of bonded exhibition, international trade, processing and logistics.
- Exhibition halls and 2 office buildings with a total space of 120,000 sqm
- Equipped with restaurants, business center, seminar room and etc.
- Each 4-floor building covers 15000m2 and can be flexibly divided.
- Long-term showrooms and offices can be built upon clients' demand. Short-term shows can also be held at ICTC
Currently, there are four exhibition Centers:
- International Exhibition and Trading Center of Machine Tools
- International Exhibition and Trading Center of Wine & Beverage
- International Exhibition and Trading Center of Medical Equipments
- International Exhibition and Trading Center of Imported Luxury Goods
Structure, Floor Loading and Auxiliary Facilities of exhibition hall
|Space||Height (m)||Loading capacity|
|1 st floor||4400 sqm||5.4||2000kg /sqm|
|2 nd floor||5000sqm||4.5||500 kg /sqm|
|3 rd /4 th floor||3000sqm||4.5||300 kg /sqm|
Clients already in these exhibition centers include:
Our California Wine and Cheese Expo is located inside International Exhibition and Trading Center of Wine and Beverage.
Advantages of the California Wine and Cheese Expo
1. The first and only platform in China exclusively for the imported California Wine and Cheese products
- General and customized showroom for long and short—term bonded exhibitions
- No need of permanent staff from the wineries and cheese companies
- No need of having a registered company in China
- Flexible exhibition areas and leasing time
- Various events and courses
2. Added value to the bonded exhibition
- Market research
- Match-making (distributors, agents, etc)
- Priority service related with Customs and government inspections
- Better way to attend domestic shows than by “ATA”
- Complete service chain of imports and logistics
3. Lower business cost for the California wineries and cheese companies
- No need to make trips to China to establish sales channels
- No need to set up an office in China and incur rent and staff costs
4. Opportunity to find a client vs. pay freight
After bringing a product to a trade show in China, a company has two options:
- Take it back to the country and pay the freight
- Exhibit the products in California Wine and Cheese Expo for minimal costs
5. Preferential Policies
- Customs Inspection. Within the bonded area, China has established Customs Inspection to serve the WaiGaoQiao Bonded Area.
- Industrial and Commercial Administration.
- Inspection and Quarantine station within the bonded area to serve only clients of the WaiGaoQiao Bonded Area.
- Foreign Exchange Administration.